A WordPress Setup Service
A budget-minded website design service that gets you started with WordPress. Get the tools you need to have a great website for your small business now and into the future.
Up to 9 pages (or blog/portfolio posts)
Premium WordPress Theme
Basic page styling of your provided content
Setup of Must-Have Plugins
Social Media Integration
Google Analytics & Search Console Integration
Custom 404 error page
On-Page SEO Tools
Setup of widget areas - header, sidebar, and footer
A framework to to help you start developing a strong web presence.
Ensuring that the key to your website (domain) and where your websites lives (hosting) are in a good position from the start:
- Ensure your domain is with an accredited registrar and under your control.
- Review your hosting budget and options to choose a suitable WordPress host.
- Configuration of domain and hosting to prepare for WordPress
- Creation of up to 3 email addresses and direction with setup of email client, or cloud email service.
We start with planning, asking lots of questions and figuring out just what exactly are all of your specific needs.
- Installation and configuration of WordPress, with security, backups and ongoing WP management in mind.
- Installation of premium theme, must-have plugins and connection to Google Services
- On-page SEO setup and direction on how to use with your content.
- Proper setup of navigation menus for best usage on all devices, specifically touch-screens.
- The 4 most important pages every website needs:
- "Services" (or whatever word is relevant for what you sell or do)
- Additional pages as needed
- 1 post loop for posts (blog or portfolio) based on your content requirements.
- Gathering of your ready-to-publish content* to prepare for publishing.
- Addition of your provided content to pages and posts.
- Basic styling with dark text on white pages and your signature colour as accents.
- Simple text or button links to other pages and posts
- Social Media Integration
- Google Integration
- Contact Form
- Custom 404 error page
- On-Page SEO Tools
*If you do not have content ready, placeholder content is added.
Starts at $1200*
The Getting Started With WordPress Package is a great choice for those with a limited budget to get started with the basics.
Suitable for someone who wants to use and work with WordPress on an ongoing basis, but wants help getting everything installed and setup by someone with WordPress knowledge and experience. You will be able to work with WordPress on your own after the project is complete, or you can retain my services on an on-going basis for WordPress maintenance, additional design work and content publishing.