Hi, I’m Susan Drysdale
WordPress Specialist, Visual Designer and Photographer located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I design custom WordPress websites for small businesses and artists.
I also offer branding design and photography services to help create a strong visual presentation for your organization.
My creative services cover all the things you need to deliver a fresh visual presence for your brand.
With a wide range of creative skills – including graphic design, photography, HTML & CSS, and WordPress – I help small business clients provide user-focussed responsive websites – viewable on all modern devices…and I’m a little obsessed with touch-friendliness and user experience.
An experienced WordPress web designer who helps businesses communicate visually and connect with the needs of their audience.
And when I’m not working, I’m out walking…
I travel around my city, Toronto, on foot every day, walking an average of 300km/month, taking tons of photos, many of which I share on social media as @drysdaleandco. Recently, I’ve added a section of my website called Toronto Photo Gallery as an archive of all the great spots I visit and shoot around the city – still a work in progress, but I’ll get it done eventually 😉
More on my background
A Degree in Design and 2 decades of expereince working with small business
- BAA in Fashion Design from Ryerson University, 1994. Awarded the Theo Cokkinos Memorial Scholarship for excellence in couture design.
- Held positions in Account Co-ordination/Management and Customer Service in a few companies, including ones in the Advertising and Marketing sectors, throughout my 20's.
- Opened and operated a popular gift and accessories shop "Drysdale & Co." on Toronto's busy Danforth Ave. from 2003 - 2012.
- Extended retail business into online world, building the drysdaleandco.com online store in 2008 and started using WordPress for company blog.
- Transitioned to providing digital design services starting in 2011 when I began planning to get out of the retail business completely.
- Have worked with WordPress for a decade now, creating dozens of websites using a variety of themes and plugins.