WordPress Specialist, Visual Designer and Photographer located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
An experienced WordPress web designer helping businesses communicate and connect with their audience.
Susan Drysdale crafts custom WordPress websites for independant businesses and artists. She also provides branding design and photography services to help create a strong visual style for your organization.
Creative services that cover all the things you need to deliver a fresh digital presence for your brand.
With a wide range of creative skills - including graphic design, photography, HTML & CSS, and WordPress - Susan helps small business clients provide user-centered responsive websites that are viewable on all modern devices...and she's a little obsessed with touch-friendliness and UX.
More About Susan
“When I’m not working, I’m out walking…
Susan travels around her city, Toronto, on foot every day, walking an average of 300km/month, taking tons of photos, many of which are shared on social media as @drysdaleandco. The Toronto Photo Gallery section of this website is being developed of an archive of all the must-see spots in Toronto - a developing work in progress.
A Degree in Design and 2 decades of experience working with small business
- BAA in Fashion Design from Ryerson University, 1994. Awarded the Theo Cokkinos Memorial Scholarship for excellence in couture design.
- Held positions in Account Co-ordination/Management and Customer Service in a few companies, including ones in the Advertising and Marketing sectors.
- Opened and operated a popular gift and accessories shop "Drysdale & Co." on Toronto's busy Danforth Ave. from 2003 - 2012.
- Extended retail business into online world, building the drysdaleandco.com online store in 2008 and started using WordPress for company blog.
- Transitioned to providing digital design services starting in 2012.
- A decade of working with WordPress, creating many websites using a variety of themes and plugins.
Susan was raised on a dairy farm near the town of Midland in the Georgian Bay region of Ontario, Canada.
She has lived in Toronto since 1990 and currently resides in the Riverdale neighbourhood, near "The Danforth" with her spouse and cats.
Susan is a creative, curious, detail-oriented, problem-solving nerd who loves the digital world we now inhabit and all the opportunities it provides.